Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Danfountain
Helper I
Helper I

Calculating the Y Axis maximum

Hi all,

So I have a line and stacked column chart.  I need the Line, and the stacked column to work on the same axis.  However that doesnt seem to be possible if using the auto range......

So my chart has months on the X axis (commonly the last 12).  The main column measure is a simple one of:

Measure_Count = COUNT(Facttable[Key])

The line on the secondary Y measure is this

Measure_Count_LastPeriod = CALCULATE(Facttable[Measure_Count ], SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR('CalendarTable'[Date]))

So I now need to find a way to bring back the maximum for any given periods over the chart based on either of these so i can set that as the maximum.

Any ideas how i would do that as i am struggling.  Either that or any other way to keep my Y axis and secondary Y axis in sync.

Thanks in Advance.
Dan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Danfountain
Helper I
Helper I

Please ignore this thread.  I think i have gone down an odd rabbit hole.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Danfountain
Helper I
Helper I

For anyone interested its because i had the zoom slider turned on.  If you either display the secondary axis or turn on the zoom slider then it doesnt keep them in sync.  If you leave them both off then it stays in sync 🙂

Danfountain
Helper I
Helper I

Please ignore this thread.  I think i have gone down an odd rabbit hole.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.