Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

marijane21
Frequent Visitor

Calculate measures for the times of the minimum and max dates of the range slicer

Hi everyone!
I have a date range slicer
For each date I have a column on my table for all the times of the date and the respective values for the fields.
I need to show all the times for the minimum and maximum dates of the date range slicer and calculate the measures respectively.
I achieved this with two matrix with TOPN filter pane. But this is not What I want. I want a single column with all the times from the minimum and max dates form the range and the values of the measures. I have to this in the mode  of direct query.
Can you help me please? 🙂 Many thanks in advance!

marijane21_0-1706531174856.png

2 REPLIES 2
marijane21
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your feedback! you are right. I just wrote another message because this was incomplete and confusing and I was not getting any help. Here my post with example and sample.
https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/Calculate-sum-and-deltas-for-the-min-and-max-dates...

v-jingzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marijane21 

Sorry I don't quite understand what the output should be like. Can you please show the expected output with some sample data? Does all data come from the same data table? And what is the measure calculating? 

Best Regards,
Jing

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.