Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

aa_lovee
Frequent Visitor

Calculate how many people have a past due balance in each column

I am trying to calculate how many people have a past due balance in each column. 

For example:

30 Days Past Due = 39 ppl have a past due balance 

60 Days Past Due = 21 ppl have a past due balance

Attached is a snippet of part of the table to get a better picture of what I am mean. Some people have a balance of $0, and other people have an outstanding balance in each of the columns for days past due. I am just looking to get a count of those with a balance for each column. 

aa_lovee_0-1674239602918.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aa_lovee ,

I created a sample pbix file(see the attachment), please check if that is what you want. There are two pages in the report and used different methods to achieve it separately, you can find the details in the attachment.

yingyinr_0-1674441244567.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aa_lovee ,

I created a sample pbix file(see the attachment), please check if that is what you want. There are two pages in the report and used different methods to achieve it separately, you can find the details in the attachment.

yingyinr_0-1674441244567.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you, I believe I did it a similar way. I just created measures for each of the Days Past Due using the DAX Formula: 

CALCULATE(COUNT('GOVTCC Delinquency Report'[30 Day Past Due]),FILTER('GOVTCC Delinquency Report','GOVTCC Delinquency Report'[30 Day Past Due] > 0))

And just used the Card Visualization to portray the answer i need. Thanks for the help and info!

aa_lovee_0-1674502423781.png

aa_lovee_1-1674502529706.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.