Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PowerDenny
Regular Visitor

Bookmark (button) not always working

Hi all,

I am using PBI Desktop Version: 2.128.952.0 64-bit (April 2024).
I have created several bookmarks and these have been linked to a "Clear All FIlters" button per report page. These buttons work.

But I have 2 report pages where I can't seem to create an active bookmark. For some reason it didn't capture the page filter settings. In the Bookmarks pane, when I click on the other (active) bookmarks PBI brings me to the that page; when I click on the 'inactive' bookmark it is not responding.
Has any else come across this case before? Any pointers please? I am aware of the CTRL+click.
Thank you for your support!

4 REPLIES 4
v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerDenny 

Can you provide some sample picture that the problem you have faced, based on your desription, I can't reproduce your problem scenario.

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

Hi @v-xinruzhu-msft,

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot2.png

  

Please see attached 2 screenshots:
screenshot 1: highlighted bookmark doesn't work; upon clicking on it it should bring me to the Closes page. It doesn't trigger any action. The other bookmarks work properly and also their resp. buttons.
screenshot 2: 'settings' are the same
I created the bookmarks consistently - that is why I am surprised that two bookmarks do not work properly as expected.

Thanks for your time!

Hi @PowerDenny 

Thanks for your quick reply, based on your picture, did you set the closeclear bookmark at the colse page? e.g 

I want to return the page1, I create a bookmark, it should set the page1 as the bookmark.

vxinruzhumsft_0-1714123986667.png

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey @v-xinruzhu-msft ,

Is stating the bookmark to a certain page a separate step?
Before I create a bookmark I make sure I am on the right report page and prepared the filter settings that I want as default. Create bookmark by Add+; Rename; Enter
Best,
Denny

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.