Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Werick
Frequent Visitor

Availability based on if a service is active at a site

Hi All

I am bateling with a problem.

I am trying to show a matix that shows the % availability of a servcie based on the tickets open against the service.

I have all the logic done (not a complete representation of the date is in the sample file), but curently my availability % shows  nothing if there is not tickets logged against the service. It should show 100%. I tried using a if statement to just replace blank values with a 1 but then then shows 100% for servcies at sites where they are not active/available. (PS there might be tickets logged for services at a site where that service is not acvive for that site. This is normal as there is just not availability reporting for that servive for that site)

I have a table that shows where a servcie is availabe and where not. (as mentioned this means we want to report availability for the service for the site or NOT) 
Werick_0-1644237070887.png

Any help would be apriciated.

Link to sample data

Sample Data 

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Werick
Frequent Visitor

@amitchandak , Yes true, but then what?

Werick_0-1644241129131.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Werick , You can unpivot that sites, That can help

https://radacad.com/pivot-and-unpivot-with-power-bi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.