Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Harper07
Frequent Visitor

ArcGIS Plus Issue

Hey All,

Experiencing an issue with trying to sign up for ArcGIS Plus through Power BI.  I have installed the November Update and there is no icon to sign into ArcGIS Plus like in the video.

Is anyone else getting this issue?

Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
ldowson

Hi All,

I have a Plus subscription and I can log in for one map, then if I leave the tab and return to it I have to log in again.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks.

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Harper07,

There is a known issue that Esri ran into a bug and had to roll back, The Product Team are working on this issue, and the expected ETA is Monday or Tuesday to release. Smiley Happy

Regards

Any update here.  Still unable to sign up for plus ArcGIS in PowerBI.

Hi @jpancerman,

The issue should be fixed now. Smiley Happy

r3.PNG

Regards

I am having a similar issue after installing the update. When I click on "sign up" it opens a window and has me sign in. it then displays a page with the title "Error Title Here" and the text "Invalid token - Internal error occurred - 1002" how can I get around this?

Same, can't sign up , Invalid token - Internal Error occured - 1002

Any update on this ?

It looks like the issue has been fixed, I was able sign up today to the Plus subscription, cheers

@v-ljerr-msft  When I click on Sign up, it results in no activity.  Any recommendations on how to work through the Sign up process for AcrGIS within PowerBI?

Same here.  I want to give you guys money.  You're not letting me give you money! 🙂

Never mind! I installed the update and the sign-up function works now.
Harper07
Frequent Visitor

Hi All,

I just downloaded the November Update and am having issues signing up for ArcGIS Plus Service.  There is no icon on the Esri Map in Power BI Desktop to login like described on the video.

Can someone let me know if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.