Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Nicolas01

Adjust Font Size Label Trend Line

Dear Community,

I need your help again.

I need to adjust the font size of the trend line label on the chart.

Nicolas01_0-1715025872933.png

I have tried to do it from the modification options of the visual object but I have not been successful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Nicolas01,

So you want to apply customize on the analysis panel trend line data labels? If you can't find the properties on that panel, it means currently these parts do not support customize.

Perhaps you can try to submit an idea for these requirement or try to apply theme to force enable these settting to data label properties.

Microsoft Power BI ideas

Use report themes in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Nicolas01

Xiaoxin Sheng, 

Thank for your answer, but i need setting the size font the reference line.

Nicolas01_0-1715086155417.png

that data i need change size font

Nicolas01_1-1715086261918.png

Hi @Nicolas01,

So you want to apply customize on the analysis panel trend line data labels? If you can't find the properties on that panel, it means currently these parts do not support customize.

Perhaps you can try to submit an idea for these requirement or try to apply theme to force enable these settting to data label properties.

Microsoft Power BI ideas

Use report themes in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Nicolas01,

It sounds like you want to modify the data label styles, you can enter to the format Tab 'data labels' menu -> 'Value' option to modify and customize the data label font size.

1.png

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.