Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Irache
Helper II
Helper II

Act on filter panel when we switch signet

Hello,

I want to say If we can change the filter selected on this panel when we switch on another signet :

Irache_0-1687763386309.png

For example I have data on vegetable & fruit and this is related to a column in my dataframe. I have two signet button one called "fruit" and second called "vegetable" :

Irache_1-1687765775672.png

I want to say if it's possible to apply an effect on this  filter panel

Irache_2-1687766070031.png

when we switch signet. I want to have the data concern fruit When I click on "Fruit" and obviously the same for vegetable. This would help me enormously to save space on the report and avoid putting a lot of filters on the page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Exactly. Starting with no bookmark, select the first category in your filter (let's say fruit). Then create a first bookmark that saves the current report. Select the second category in your filter (vegetables) and create your second bookmark.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alf94
Super User
Super User

Hi @Irache ,

This is definitely possible. You just have to create two bookmarks (signets), one for each selection. Then you create a bookmark navigator.

Alf94_0-1687770397626.png

Alf94_1-1687770420607.png

If I answer your question, please mark my post as a solution.

Best,

Can you precise what did you make please. You have just create two bookmark and already select the filter ?

Exactly. Starting with no bookmark, select the first category in your filter (let's say fruit). Then create a first bookmark that saves the current report. Select the second category in your filter (vegetables) and create your second bookmark.

Thanks !

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.