Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jdaniels-12
Regular Visitor

Acceptance Status of Each Recurring Meeting

Hi,

I used this post to expand recurring events into my Power BI model - https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/Transforming-Exchange-server-data-with-recurring-a...

So I have them all listed, however the indivudual responses all default to the original recurring instance/master. If I marked 'tentative' on the first occurence, that shows for all occurences, regardless of the ones that were marked as 'accepted' or declined'. I'm needing to show a report on the # of these recurring meetings that were attended, so I need to get to the individual responses.

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
jdaniels-12
Regular Visitor

I followed the query from the link in my OP to expand out the recurring meetings. When it expands, it shows all the single occurances as 'tentative'. I responded tentative to the whole series and then respond 'accept' to the individual occurance that I attend. 

Below is the sshot of the Feb 26th meeting accepted on my outlook.

calendar-Outlook.png

In Power BI, it doesn't reflect this. It shows the response to the first occurance of the series which is 'tentative'.

calendar-PowerBI.png

I'm looking for a way to have Power BI show the instances of a recurring meetings acceptance accurately.

Thanks!

HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Please post some sample data.

Show what you have (A) and show what you want to get (B) . Explain the logic to get from A to B.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.