Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ability to disable the feature "copy a visual as an image" gone?

Hi there,

i found this blog post from April 2020:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/announcing-copy-a-visual-as-an-image/

I tried to find the "copy icon" and tooggle it off, but it seems this option is no longer available?

In my settings, the option for "use the modern visual header with updated styling options" is toogled on, but i think with an greater update of the visual pane couple month ago this option is gone??

Can someone explain how to do this with the current version July 2022? Maybe also a hint for the PowerBi Team to update the blog post??

Thanks and best regards,

Frederik 

Update:

I found another link that describes the functionality:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-copy-paste#manage-use-of-co...

Interestingly, the mentioned "Copy icon" option is not available in my local desktop version!

FredCeg_0-1658913338846.png

Help Tooltip is the last Option here. Does somelese experience the same issue??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

feels a little bit buggy to me when all the other header icons are editable in the Desktop but this special icon in the service..

anyhow, thanks for your answer!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.