Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Varela
Frequent Visitor

100% on bottom not on top as it should

Looking at the photo below the 100% is on the bottom not at the top as it should.

DAX= % Horas Monitoradas = CONCATENATE(INT(CALCULATE('Tickets2016'[Tickets Fechados],'Tickets2016'[Horas monitoradas - Segundos]>0)/'Tickets2016'[Tickets Fechados]*100)," %")

powerbi.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KHorseman
Community Champion
Community Champion

CONCATENATE returns a text value. Text starting with 9 sorts higher than text starting with 1. So it's sorting correctly for the values your formula provides. I'm not sure why you're concatenating a text representation of a percentage instead of just returning a decimal value and setting the data type to percentage.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KHorseman
Community Champion
Community Champion

CONCATENATE returns a text value. Text starting with 9 sorts higher than text starting with 1. So it's sorting correctly for the values your formula provides. I'm not sure why you're concatenating a text representation of a percentage instead of just returning a decimal value and setting the data type to percentage.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.