Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Noor_Ahmad

Need Help Regarding Last 2 Months Order Calculation

Hello Everyone,

I have a dataset containing the product orders of three years (2021, 2022, 2023). For each Year, I have data for 6 months (Starting from March to August). I have calculated the "Total Orders InFull" for the dataset by the following manner:

Total Orders InFull =
CALCULATE( [Total Orders], Fact_Order_Aggregate[in_full] = 1)

Now I've created a table visual. In the 1st column, I put the "Start of Month" for the selected year. In the 2nd column, I put the "Total Orders InFull" for each month. In the 3rd column, I want to put the "Total InFull Orders Compared with Last 2 Months". I used DATEADD function to calculate the measure like below:

Total InFull Orders Compared with Last 2 Months =
CALCULATE( [Total Orders InFull], DATEADD(Dim_Date[Date], -2, MONTH))

Now, my table is looking like this (I added two pictures, one for Year-2022 Selection, another for Year-2023 Selection):

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

But I wanted the Table in such a way, for any given "Start of Month", the "Total InFull Orders Compared with Last 2 Months" should not be empty & should contain the "Total InFull Orders" of two months before.

For Example, In the 2nd screenshots (Year-2023 filter), the "Total InFull Orders Compared with Last 2 Months" of Saturday, April 01, 2023 should not be empty, and should be the "Total Orders InFull" of Friday, July 01, 2022, i.e. 939.

Please suggest me how can I fill those empty values with the proper values I want by keeping the Year Slicer.

@lbendlin 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

lbendlin_0-1711569941109.png

Thank you so much, sir. This solution worked as I wanted

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Kudoed Authors