Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Ulal

Column level slicer interaction on cards

I have a single table, where i have to create a dashboard for data profiling for each column. My requirement is i need  a slicer for all the columns from the table. And i have to create 5 to 6 cards the measures are Distinct count, Row count, valid data, error, null, min,max and nameof  the column. When i slice the column the above measures should filter the values for that particular column. I tried  to do parameters to create slicers  but my problem is i am not able t create dax measures that changes when colunm level filter is applied

1 REPLY 1
eliasayyy
Super User
Super User

hello in you visual pane where you insert visuals, go to modeling and there is parameter press on new and seelct fields , this will create you a slicer based on columns or measures , this will help you have a dynamic x and y axis 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.