Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

srpeters
Helper I
Helper I

How to display x axis percentages

Hello,

I have a "Lined and clustered columb chart" that displays the amount of people on the Y axis, and then those peoples respective generation and year they were born for the X axis values. I was wondering if it is possible for me to have the percentage of people that fall into each generation next to the X axis' "generation" title. For example, one of the sections of this chart would say "Millenial 18.2%". I think I could use small cards for each generation but this chart might change in the future as a new generation populates the data. Also these cards would not move as I scroll through the chart. Is there any other ways?

1 REPLY 1
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@srpeters You could create a separate, disconnected table for your axis values and then a measure that displayes the correct information. See this Disconnected Table Trick article: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Solving-Attendance-with-the-Disconnected-Table-Trick...

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors