Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

RaymondLaw
Regular Visitor

How to automate the shortcuts creation/deletion/modification

Hi

I would like to check if there are any way to create/ delete / modify shortcuts without manually click in the portal. 

It would be preferred if any programming scripts (e.g. TSQL "create if not exists ...", "create or replace ...") which can be integrate into the data pipeline.

If programming scripts are not supported, an alternative batch upload would still be appreciated (e.g. upload an csv with all the required shortcuts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ajarora
Employee
Employee

This question may be better suited for Lakehouse category, from pipelines side you can use a web activity to make web API calls. So as long as there is an API based support for creating/modifying shortcuts, this could be achieved through pipelines.

But I dont fully understand your use case, perhaps post on the lakehouse category and see if there is a better way.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ajarora
Employee
Employee

This question may be better suited for Lakehouse category, from pipelines side you can use a web activity to make web API calls. So as long as there is an API based support for creating/modifying shortcuts, this could be achieved through pipelines.

But I dont fully understand your use case, perhaps post on the lakehouse category and see if there is a better way.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors