Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Element115
Power Participant
Power Participant

BUG::SQL ANALYTICS ENDPOINT::T-SQL statement starts running by itself in infinite loop

ISSUE:

I use Windows 10 Pro virtual desktops. So, I ran the T-SQL statement below. Once it completed, I switched to another virtual desktop (on same local machine), and then back to the Fabric web page.  Upon coming back, so upon the page in Edge browser regaining focus, this is what happened:

The SQL statement started running without any input from me.  Once it completed, it started again, and the second message line you see below printed.  Talk about ghost in the machine!  🤣

Screenshot 2024-03-28 151825.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Element115 ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Can yo please share screen recording or few screenshots, so I can understand the infinite loop issue.

Hi @Element115 ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others .
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Hi @Element115 ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others .
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

@v-gchenna-msft  Hold your horses, it was the Easter holiday.  😁  In any case, I tried today again but can't reproduce the issue. It is one of those random intermittent bugs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.