Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

greatzto
Frequent Visitor

where is Amazon Athena connector on Data Gateway?

Our Gateway version is 3000.162.9, but I can't see  Amazon Athena available in the list of connection types. I used to see it on old gateways.  According to this,  the Athena connector has been available since version 3000.89.6. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
greatzto
Frequent Visitor

After I upgraded the gateway to the latest version (3000.186.18), I could see "Amazon Athena" in the connection list.  I am afraid the version I had installed had some issues.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
greatzto
Frequent Visitor

After I upgraded the gateway to the latest version (3000.186.18), I could see "Amazon Athena" in the connection list.  I am afraid the version I had installed had some issues.

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @greatzto 

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/athena/latest/ug/connect-with-odbc-and-power-bi.html#connect-with-odbc-a...

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

@aj1973 Thank you for sharing the link. I have checked the page and the blog, but the issue is that I could not see "Amazon Athena " in the list of "Connection Type" on the data gateway.  I used to be able to see it on an old version of the gateway.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors