Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ab018

published app issue with raw level securrity

After successfully publishing my app, some user(not all) see blank page and "something went wrong" message. The charts, frames, pictures etc. are blanks, but the drill down buttons of the charts or the notes are visible. What is this issue and how can I fixed it?
I try to update and republish the app, but its not helping.

home screenhome screenempty dashboard with buttonsempty dashboard with buttons

2 REPLIES 2
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @ab018 ,

A similar issue is reported in the Power BI Support website. You can check whether it matches with you and whether you are using a V1 workspace. If it is V1, you can use the following solution.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

vyangliumsft_0-1634278556575.png

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Burningsuit
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @ab018 

If you're using Row Level Security(RLS), it's probable that the users who can see the Reports in the App have been assigned a role in RLS. The users that see a blank screen or get an error trying to load the model, do not have a role defined in RLS. If you share an App that uses RLS with users, those users need to have a role defined in RLS to see the reports in the App.

Hope this helps

Stuart

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors