Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Martin_How
Frequent Visitor

issue with Power Automate

Hi, 

I have some dashboards in the PBI service that sent "triggers" when certain thresholds are beeing overrun. When the trigger goes of, Power automate should send out an email. 

This all worked perfectly but today all of the triggers got this error: 

"The response is not in a JSON format"

Don't understand what happened ? 

Any one knows wat changed ? 
4 REPLIES 4
ryanfernandes
Regular Visitor

I'm getting the same error. Flows were working fine and suddenly this error came when I run a query against a Power BI dataset. "The response is not in a JSON format."

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Martin_How ,

According to the screenshot in your post, it seems to be unauthorized error... Please review the solution in the following threads and hope they can help you resolve the problem.

Authentication failures

Custom Connector - Unauthorized (401) - Power BI

401 UNAUTHORIZED error using the connector

Best Regards
Rena
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Martin_How
Frequent Visitor

Martin_How_0-1603267590899.png

bump

the weird thing is I diddn't do anything but clicked on the steps provided by flow...

it ran ok for a month or 2...now all of a sudden all the flows are failing one by one ? 

Seriously ? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors