Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

tmerridew
Regular Visitor

We couldn't retry your suspended datamart

I have some dataflows connecting to on-prem, which are the source for my datamart. I changed the name on some columns on the dataflow, refreshed it. then went into the datamart model and transform data to refresh the model, it then gave me an error and told me to go back to the work space. Now I'm at the work space I cannot access the datamart model I get the following error when I try

The datamart 'e62e176a-71a5-431b-8b2a-5b14343ddef6@fba5b779-3f22-4bba-91dc-d4d06d3de90e' is not finalized in a failed state, hence a manual resume opertion is not possible.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity ID: 57fb9433-625f-4b0b-a23b-7d6b4720fcbe
Request ID: 3bd5396a-9efe-46d9-b3a0-7e7e106672ac
Correlation ID: d1db4bb0-8243-5aea-d262-13ecb468a624
Status code: 400
Time: Sat Aug 20 2022 20:54:06 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time)
Service version: 13.0.18895.53
Client version: 2208.3.12833-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

I've only been trialing the PPU license for a few days (unfortuantly wasn't able to start testing until about the first 30 days had passed) and so far I'm liking it but datamarts over the web still seem buggy, I raised a post yesterday where I couldn't easily add a measure to the model as the UI meant I had to click add measure,  go back to the workspace then back into the model for it to present me with the formular bar.

Can someone from support help me with this issue as I really want to complete this testing so I can present it to my boss and get sign up from the rest of managment to complete moving to Power BI

4 REPLIES 4
juanserm
Frequent Visitor

I recently had the same issue and was about to throw all my work in the garbage, then I tried using the Deployment Pipeline feature and adding the broken Datamart as the source for the Dev branch. Once I published to Test stage, it auto-fixed the issue and I just had to re-import the data.

Hope this helps.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @tmerridew 

Power BI Datamarts are currently in V1 preview, so it is the very first version that has been released. It will improve over time but right now I would consider it to be a testing area.

If you are looking to use Power BI where you are working I would import the data into Power BI Desktop and showcase the reports that way for the time being.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hi @GilbertQ

I understand that the datamart option is still in early preview. For the current error I'm getting what is the recommendation here? Is it best for me to delete the datamart and start over or is this error something engineers need to look at?

Hi @tmerridew 

If I was using it I would delete it and start again. It would be way quicker and easier...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors