Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Jodev09

Unificar Paneles o Tableros

Buenas tardes:

Estoy realizando un proyecto empresarial y uno de los objetivos es unificar todos los tableros o Dashboard que se manejan en el àrea en uno solo, la idea es tener un menú y poder ir desplazandonos por cada trablero.

2 REPLIES 2
v-jtian-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,@Jodev09,I am glad to hep you .Hello, @Greg_Deckler, Thank you very much for your help on this issue, your proposal is very correct, I'll describe the specific steps on how to realize the following.
You could implement menu-based management by creating multiple links (associated to the dashboard or report) in a newly created dashboard.
1.create a new dashboard and click ”edit”

vjtianmsft_0-1715585597541.png

2.choose “Text box”

vjtianmsft_1-1715585615845.png

vjtianmsft_2-1715585639072.png

Now you can select links to other dashborads or reports in this workspace to add to this Text.

vjtianmsft_3-1715585664264.png

Add a title to this text

vjtianmsft_4-1715585683854.png

Now you can jump to different reports by clicking on different tiles on the dashboard (with links added) to achieve unified management

Here, clicking on the first text (which is actually a tile) jumps to this report (you can also add a link to the dashboard)

vjtianmsft_5-1715585709539.png

You need to make sure that you have access to all linked reports/dashborad and that their data sources are configured correctly to access the data properly.
I hope my suggestions give you good ideas, if you have any more questions, please clarify in a follow-up reply.
Best Regards,
Carson Jian,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Jodev09 I've seen people use a Power BI Dashboard (an actual dashboard not a report) with tiles that link to different dashboards/reports.

Follow on LinkedIn
@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors