Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to Edit Report Share Links in Power BI

There are multiple links allowing sharing and build permissions for reports in our tenant. I am trying to edit these links to remove these options and just allow read access. I am getting an error each time I try to do this. Is it a bug?
EditFail.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

As the error message says, this may be a temporary error. You can retry the next day. Or, have you tried changing the permissions here?

vmengzhumsft_0-1665987914860.png

vmengzhumsft_1-1665988069746.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Selina,

Thanks for the quick response. This message has been popping up for over a week, and is still an issue. I have tried managing permissions from multiple interfaces, with no luck. 

Thank you,

Steph

Hi @Anonymous ,

Do you still have this problem? No similar known issues have been identified. If you are still having this issue, I would recommend opening a support ticket.

If you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.

It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors