Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

hussainh
Regular Visitor

Unable to Display Usage by License Name - Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics

Hi,

We have the Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics template app in Power BI. How can we view usage data by license/subscription type?

I tried to create a visual with the data fields of "License Name" and "MostRecent-ActiveUsers(%)", but it doesn't work because there is no relationship between the two tables where these fields exist. I tried this in both the browser version and desktop version and haven't had any luck. Please advise on how to create a visual that can show usage by license name.

2 REPLIES 2
iXpert_info
Helper II
Helper II

Hi Jay,

Thank you for this information however the article you linked is addressing a different issue. The problem I have is with the Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics Dashboard which comes preconfigured from Microsoft as a template app (see image below). As you can see, for example, it provides a total percentage for adoption across the organization. However, I want to be able to break this down by license type such as adoption percentage only for users with E3 license. Does anyone know how this can be done?

office365usage-exec-summary.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors