Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

poojithas
Helper III
Helper III

Traffic light in Table visual

Hi All,

I have a requirement to show traffic light in a table visual. 

I am able to show one of the colors in the table using condiitonal formatting but my requirement is to show all the three circles as below and fill the circles with color based on the condition. Can someone please suggest how this can be achieved?

poojithas_0-1668598280594.png

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6
Jayee
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @poojithas 

Use these 2 unichar measures and do conditional formatting

Circle1 = UNICHAR(11044)

Circle2 = UNICHAR(9675)

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!

@Jayee 

I have created one measure for circle1=unichar(11044) and have achieved the filled circles with conditional format shown below.

Power BI report

poojithas_0-1668647465362.png

Conditional formatting

poojithas_2-1668647539406.png

Could you please provide the steps on how I can use conditional formatting to achive the other two unfilled circles. (eg: unfilled circled for green and unfilled circle for orange as per first the screenshot above).

Jayee
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@poojithas ,

Cannot create exact in your image but create same measure 3 times  and use in table

and you have 3 conditions in Conditional format only apply 1 condition for 1 column so you get 3 colours for 3 columns and reduce the size of these fields and rename in table visual with space.

Example somehow  it will look like I used 2 conditions only so got two colours in one row nevermind

Jayee_0-1668649618083.png

if you need simmilar to your exact requirement you need to create 3 measures to switch bothe unichar measures based same colour conditions you have used in measure it will look like this 

Jayee_1-1668650237542.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!

@Jayee Could you please share the pbix file you have used to achive both the above approaches you have mentioned.

It will be very helpful 

Thank you.

Jayee
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@Jayee  This worked , thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors