Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Jithinraj2006
Frequent Visitor

Show as a Table in power bi service is not showing whole data as expected

Hi,

Request help on the below issue. I have a stacked area chart with below data. In the tool tip for the year 2020 the data given is matching in the 'Show as a Table' option in Desktop.

Jithinraj2006_0-1620283131121.png

But when I publish this report to a power bi service workspace, the tooltip data is same as desktop but in the 'Show as a Table' few fields are not showing up.

Jithinraj2006_1-1620284065398.png

Hope a stated my problem correctly. Experts please help.

2 REPLIES 2
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jithinraj2006 

Are these missing data from original columns of the table or the data in Measures or Calculated columns? Have you ever tried re-publish the report?

Best Regards

Caiyun Zheng

If this post helps, please consider make it as the solution by Accept it as Solution. Really appreciate!

@v-cazheng-msft , Thanks for the reply

The data is not actually missing here. The Year data is not showing up in table. In the Tooltip we can see the whole data and also when we export the data in excel whole data is showing up. I have tried re publishing it, infact I tried with Line chart, Area chart, stacked Area chart too, All of them not showing the data for the Year. but when we drill down to month, day the data is showing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors