Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

BaconBoy

Q&A enabled on Page Information but results does not show the visuals

Hi,

I am using Q&A visuals and I have enabled to Allow Q&A on one of my pages with the necessary key words associated. It works on PBI Desktop but when published online, the Q&A results of the key word only displays the back ground of the page it was meant to result to and not the graphs, visuals and other contents. Has anyone experienced this, if so, what do you think I've missed? I have tried different browsers but same results.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
rubayatyasmin
Super User
Super User

HI, @BaconBoy 

Here are some suggestions that you can follow:

1. Check for Sync Issues: Sometimes, sync issues between Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service could lead to such discrepancies. You could try re-publishing the report to the Power BI Service.

2. Browser Compatibility: Although you've tried different browsers, make sure they are up-to-date. Power BI service works best with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox.

3. Clear Cache/Cookies: Clear your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, old or corrupt cache files might lead to rendering issues.

4. Report Configuration: Re-check the configuration of your Q&A visual and ensure that you've properly set up Q&A for your dataset.

Did I help? If yes, hit 👍 and accept this answer as a solution.  

Thanks  

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!super-user-logo

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors