Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Bi Premium Capacity metrics dashboard access error

Hi all,

I'm suffering unexpected behaivore with the metric gen 2 app. I'm owner of all the premium capacities of my organitzation and we require monitor the status of the capacities as we did with the gen 1 dashboad.

We are trying to do it with the micorosft Premium Capacity Utilization And Metrics app. During the installation and the update of the app there is no issue i can see the content of all the metrics perfectly. The strange behaivore is when someone else try to open the app I've deployed for the Entire organitzation. For the rest of the user never open the app , is stucked in "Almost done..." message and nothing happen. 

If they try to open the report instead of te app, is showing te configuration message for them. To add teh capacity ID the time offset etc.

Could something else help on that topic?

thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

To install the Gen2 metrics app, you must be a capacity admin. Once installed, anyone in the organization with the right permissions can view the app.

Please check if the following Considerations and limitations have been touched:

• The app displays results for the last 14 or 28 days, depending on the visual.

• The app only displays memory measurements and performance breakdown for datasets.

• The Refresh page shown in the app doesn't work yet.

• The Users column in the visuals displays how many distinct users have been using a Power BI item (such as a report or dashboard). When you expand the measure to display user breakdown for different types of operations for this item, counting can become faulty.

Hope it helps,

Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors