Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Subscriptions Limit

I am wondering if there is a way around the 24 subscription limit Power BI Service has in place for a single report, outside of posting the same report in a singular workspace twice (which seems foolish from a visual perspective).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks. 

TM 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correct, Service puts a limit on individual email subscriptions to 24. 

Hi! @Anonymous 

Thanks for clarification. I think that is a Product limit so either you can use it as a paginated report or try using Power Automate to send the emails. I hope this helps.

FAQs about Troubleshoot subscribing to dashboards and reports - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904
AnkitKukreja
Super User
Super User

Hi! @Anonymous 

I'm not clear what is your ask? Are you referring to email subscriptions of a report? 

If my response has successfully addressed your question or concern, I kindly request that you mark this post as resolved. Additionally, if you found my assistance helpful, a thumbs-up would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ankit Kukreja
www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-kukreja1904

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors