Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

mperdue
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Admin Unable to See Some Reporting in Premium Workspaces

I am one of a few Power BI admin's in our tenant. Recently I have a situation where I published a report to a Premium workspace but was unable to see the report or dataset in the workspace but other Power BI admin's can see it. If I update to app when I cannot see the report it removes the report from the app. The other admins can update the app and it contains the published report that I cannot see. I also cannot see the report in the app. I can see all other reports in the Premium workspace. This has happened in at least two Premium workspaces with two separate reports.

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @mperdue 

Can you confirm that you have got role access in this app workspace?

Just check that. Even though you are a power BI admin you still need to be added to the App Workspace (which you can do yourself)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Thanks for the response. I am an Admin in the workspace. No changes to permissions have been made and I used to be able to see everything in the workspace and it is this single report in this workspace that I can't see.

Thanks,

Michael

That is really weird I would expect you to then see all the reports to be honest.

Maybe check the report & dataset permissions?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors