Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

AlaadinAyman

Page navigator

I'm trying to navigat between the pages on my repports using segment, the problem is that some pages work and the others not, they show me a notification :

' Unable to access destination. This page may not exist or may be an invalid destination'

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaosun-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlaadinAyman ,

If you are using page navigator, please mind that Titles of the buttons should match the page display names.

In Power BI Desktop or in edit mode of the Power BI Service, you need to press Ctrl + click to navigate to the desired page.

If you are using bookmark navigator, you need to create the bookmarks first, and then select the Bookmark navigator option. Please mind that titles of the buttons should match the bookmark display names.

Please reference to the following document.

Create page and bookmark navigators - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ xiaosun

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaosun-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlaadinAyman ,

If you are using page navigator, please mind that Titles of the buttons should match the page display names.

In Power BI Desktop or in edit mode of the Power BI Service, you need to press Ctrl + click to navigate to the desired page.

If you are using bookmark navigator, you need to create the bookmarks first, and then select the Bookmark navigator option. Please mind that titles of the buttons should match the bookmark display names.

Please reference to the following document.

Create page and bookmark navigators - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ xiaosun

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. Can you share with us more info about the develpment of the "Navigator"?

The message is a common message when you configure an Action for a button in which the text of the page to navigate doesn't match with any page on the report. The text must be the exact same text or it will fail.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors