Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mvananaken
Helper II
Helper II

Mobile optimized dashboard with slicers from pin live page

Hello Folks,

For report tabs with slicers I use on common base "pin live page"  to a dashboards This "pin to live page" dashboard with slicers aren't mobile friendly mostly (?)  I would like to have a mobile friendly dashboard (in app) with simple slicers, art of omission).

What i tried:

- Using the the phonelayout (tab view) in PB desktop & publish. But this is only for report tabs suitable?

- Page size pixels customize (but for different phones with different resolution this is not easy)

- Publish report, as part of aorganizational content pack  (but everyone has to be PB pro user in this case)

- Make a dashboard reference tile (custom link) to the report

Maybe the community has some other valuable better ideas. Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks and kind regards, Marco

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mvananaken,

>>Using the the phonelayout (tab view) in PB desktop & publish. But this is only for report tabs suitable?

Yes, current phone layout only available on service side.

>>Page size pixels customize (but for different phones with different resolution this is not easy)

If you want to modify the page size, current it only can be achieve on power bi service, you need to modify it and refresh on your mobile to see the change.

It seems like you mentioned some interesting ideas, actual current power bi mobile used as the expand of power bi service for view on mobile device. Mostly of edit features are integrated on desktop and service.

In my opinion, I think you can submit them to ideas to help us improve the power bi mobile.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors