Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Gupta25
Regular Visitor

Microsoft Fabric

After enabling the tenant setting where microsoft fabric was enabled from the admin portal by the admin , I wasn't able to use fabric, I also started free trail

Screenshot (3.png

5 REPLIES 5
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. If you have turned on the Fabric trial and create Fabric items from the Tenant Settings under Admin portal, you should be ready to go. On the bottom left corner you should see a power bi icon that can be clicked to change services (data factory or synapse). Once you click on those and try creating an item a pop should appear talking about the trial. 

In order to know if the trial has started, there should be a message of left days on the top right corner next to the menu.

Once all that is done, you can just open the workspace setting you want to use and enable the capacity at the Premium setting.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

But there is no Power BI icon at left bottom, Even after doing all the prerequisites

Changes of the tenant settings can take time to change. Also try zooming out, it looks like a small screen that might not be showing all the settings and options of the full hd power bi app.

Let's hope it shows there soon

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

I waited 24 hours still its not showing , I attached the croped screenshot of the left side only , thats why its seems to you that it is zoomed in.

Good day, did you find the solution to this problem? As I am currrently having the same issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors