Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

shuhn1229
Helper III
Helper III

Mashup Data Error - Scheduled Refresh

Hello all,

I am using a blank query to get data from an intranet datsource using a POST call / REST API. The query looks like below. The ID in the code below is a number that  specifies the what data I am getting back from my source.

let
 url = "MY URL.com",
    body = "{""id"": ""XXX""               }",
    Source = Json.Document(Web.Contents(url,[
        Headers = [#"Authorization"="XXX", #"Content-Type"="application/json"],
        Content = Text.ToBinary(body)
    ]))
in
    Source

I worked with my IT admin to set up a gateway so that this POST call can be scheduled. It works great for multiple reports.

Next, I setup a new query only by changing the ID above (getting new data). The result is very large and contains about 3-500 megs worth of data. Refreshing through the desktop client takes about 30 minutes, but works. I mapped this new query to the datagateway used in the first example and have been getting the following error:

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"<ccon>The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.</ccon>"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"<ccon>MYURL</ccon>"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Custom1

A few questions:

• Do I have to setup a separate data gateway for each new POST call (i.e. if I have the same code but another ID) I wouldn't think so right?
  • Could this be caused by some sort of size limitation for the query? Like I said the first query that works is significantly smaller than the second.
  • Any other tips on how to get this to work scheduled?

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors