Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

davidworth

Insert new report page or reorder report pages on a dashboard

Hi - I have a set of report pages (drawn from various reports) on a dashboard. Now I have a new report page that I would like to add at the top of the dashboard. If I pin it, by default it becomes the last page of the dashboard.

Is there a way of inserting the new report page at the top of the dashboard? Alternatively, is there a way of reordering the dashboard once all the report pages are in place. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vanessa
Post Patron
Post Patron

@davidworth

Yes you can reorder the dashboard tiles. You can keep the cursor anywhere on the dashboard tile and move it to where you want.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
vanessa
Post Patron
Post Patron

@davidworth

Yes you can reorder the dashboard tiles. You can keep the cursor anywhere on the dashboard tile and move it to where you want.

Thanks Vanessa.  I have no idea why I couldn't make this work - but today it does. Thank you again for your help.

Thanks for such a quick response Vanessa, but sadly, it hasn't helped. I have full 'page' reports, comprised of multiple tiles. The report pages are pinned to the dashboards. So let's say I have three of these report pages, A, B and C. When I pin a new report page it sits on the dashboard at D. 

But I want to re-sort them, D A B C, without having to delete them from the dashboard and repin them all.

I thought the dashboard view with the multiple page might allow me to drag and drop, but it doesn't seem to. 

David

@davidworth

That's strange. Aren't you able to move a single 1?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors