Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i modify my dataflow ?

Hi, 

I 'm using Microsoft 365 usage analytics report. It works very well but in the section Adoption, i can see 11 424 Enable user. 

After a quick search, i found it's a sum of my enable user on my A1, A3 and A5 subscription and other subscription

licence.png

I only want to see the data from A3 subscription...how can I do that ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can customize and build additional reports using Power BI Desktop, start by connecting directly to the ODATA reporting APIs from Microsoft 365 that power these reports, add a slicer visual to filter these A1, A3, A3 or other selections, see more details: Customize the reports in Microsoft 365 usage analytics . Then you may consume the new customized .pbix file in dataflow.

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can customize and build additional reports using Power BI Desktop, start by connecting directly to the ODATA reporting APIs from Microsoft 365 that power these reports, add a slicer visual to filter these A1, A3, A3 or other selections, see more details: Customize the reports in Microsoft 365 usage analytics . Then you may consume the new customized .pbix file in dataflow.

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry for the late reply.
As a beginner on PowerBI, I preferred to take a training course on LinkedIn learning before answering.

I still have a lot to learn, but I now understand your answer.

To be more precise about my initial application, it is only this indicator that I wish to change

ALP_0-1593168663751.png

I've added a filter that allows me to select the licenses I want to see, but that doesn't change the values

ALP_1-1593169300425.png

11,087 is the sum of my A3+A1+A5 licenses.
I'd like to see that the sum of the A3 and A5 licenses only

The data field for this visual corresponds to

ALP_2-1593169730530.pngALP_3-1593169768575.png

Wouldn't the easier way to change the syntax?

What do you think ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors