Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

brunozanoelo
Helper V
Helper V

How can I loop my graphs in one particular PBIX file?

I How can I loop my graphs in one particular PBIX file?

We have several screens i nour company and each graph have one objective.

Thank you all! 

Warm Regards,
Bruno

4 REPLIES 4
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @brunozanoelo ,

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. If the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Yingjie Li

v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @brunozanoelo ,

You can try 'Play axis' custom visual, it's perfect to show your reports without having to click every time you want to change the values of a filter, being ideal to use on wall displays. It is also great for when you want to see trends or look for patterns in your data since you can click on "play" and just focus on how data is evolving.

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello, Play axis works for data inside the report but he doesn´t go to the next report, he only stays in the same report.
I have one pbix with multiple reports/pages inside, would be amazing if powerbi could go trought those pages, since most of the times, dashboards are used to show data across companies sectors.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

This is not really related to pbix files. What you are (most likely) actually talking about is dashboard tiles. 

Dashboard tiles are updated whenever the dataset is refreshed. So you would need to have a mechanism that refreshes your dataset every x seconds, including a measure (rotating counter 1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3 etc) that controls which data is displayed in your tiles.

Not sure that can be done successfully, but may be worth a try

UNLESS: you mean Power BI's new "automatic page refresh"  feature for .pbix files. That is only supported for Direct Query datasets, but it might work in a pinch, especially if you set your browser to chromeless=1

In that case you would again have to have a mechanism in your data source that cycles through the control measure loop, which then in turn controls the visibility and contents of the visuals on your ONE report page.

Frankly, it might be easier to create screenshots of your different graphs (running on different VMs) and then show a dynamic slide show of these screenshots.  Or have multiple monitors side by side, each showing one dashboard continuously.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors