Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter data in report as per dashboard data

So I have a table in my report like this

columns A and B:-

A   B

1   x

2   y

3   z

1   x

2   y

3   z

Now I have 3 cards on my dashboard that display count of 1,2 and 3 in the table. The problem is if I click on the card, it displays the the entire table to me. I copied the URL after applying the filter in the report and put the same URL in the card properties but it doesn't work.

Can I use the card on the dashboard to link to the filtered report? Like if I click on Card A, it takes me to report containing only value 1 in column A, if I click on card B it takes me to value 2 of column A and not display entire data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test, currently card visual not support interactions with other visuals.

Perhaps you can post this requirement to ideas.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone?

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test, currently card visual not support interactions with other visuals.

Perhaps you can post this requirement to ideas.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors