Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Failure details: The '<pii>Sub Vertical</pii>' column does not exist in the rowset.

Hi Team,

I am getting this failure mail in auto refresh option.(this error is not occuring during manual refresh) and this is not frequent it occurs once in a day

ERROR : 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An error occurred while processing the data in the dataset.
Refresh failed:
Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

The '<pii>Sub Vertical</pii>' column does not exist in the rowset.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried below steps : 

1 - Open the report(s) in PBI Desktop and clear the cache (file...options and settings... options)

2 - Refresh the data in the desktop and save.

3 - Open PBI Online and remove the associated dataset(s). Note - you'll need to remove the reports from any content packs before you can remove the reports and data from the online service. Also you might want to make a note of the (failed) refresh schedule you had before doing this so you can recreate it exactly.

4 - Hop back to PBI Desktop and publish the report from PBI Desktop to Online

5 - Hop back to PBI Online and set the refresh schedule back up

6 - Add the reports back into any apps or content packs.

Still issue persists. When i do manual refresh this error is not occuring. Kindly help to fix this issue

3 REPLIES 3
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

According to my search, The problem may be caused by your column name.  Can you rename the column names and delete those symbols? Maybe helps.

vjaneygmsft_0-1637550185347.png

Did I answer your question ? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.
If not, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Janey,

There is no such column name. That is the issue here 

@Anonymous 

Do you mean that no column like 'Sub Vertical'? What about in the data source?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors