Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

thongsheng99
Regular Visitor

Exporting a report with customized header design

Hi all,

1. I want to export my report with customized header designs (company logo, customized title, date etc).
  2. Additionally, it would be great if the header values could automatically update based on the filtered values in the dashboard.

Any suggestions on the easiest way to achieve this? I would prefer a low to no cost solution if possible. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No, you can only do it the other way round (include a Paginated Report visual in a Power BI report page).

Starting from scratch is the only viable option.  Or - you could abandon the quest and instead focus on creating insights and actions from the data.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
thongsheng99
Regular Visitor

@lbendlin Thanks for your response!

I looked into paginated report and it seems like I will have to rebuild the entire report from scratch. Is there any way I could export my current PBIX report into a paginated report and add customized header/footer?

No, you can only do it the other way round (include a Paginated Report visual in a Power BI report page).

Starting from scratch is the only viable option.  Or - you could abandon the quest and instead focus on creating insights and actions from the data.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

1. if you really want to waste valuable scree real estate have a look into paginated reports. They cater specifically fot the header/footer needs

2. please be more specific.   Report users can already do that if you set that in the PBIX options.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors