Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]The specified procedure could not be found

Hi all,

Few days ago I was able to configure my ODBC Gateway for Netsuite and performed a Refresh successfully, therefore I assume everything is well configured. 

I shceduled a refresh for today (the first schedule), and it failed with the following message:

Marina: ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]The specified procedure could not be found. ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]An error occurred in the shared library manager. ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]The specified procedure could not be found. ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]An error occurred in the shared library manager.

Even more, I haven't opened the report since then and I haven't changed anything....

Could anybody kindly give me some guidance?

Many thanks in advance!!

Marina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Selina,

Thanks for your help!

Yes I checked everything was properly configured.

So I just repeated de ODBC driver installation from scratch:

1. I downloaded the driver from Netsuite (64 bits)

2. Executed the .exe twice:

2.1 First for uninstalling the current driver

2.2 Second for installing again the driver

3. Configured the System DSN for Netsuite

and then it worked again... So really I will never know the root cause or if another solution could be possible...

Many thanks for your answer!

Marina 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you connecting to the data source stored in Netsuite via ODBC?

According to your error message , it mentions "shared library manager", is this a concept in Netsuite?

As described in the error message, I think something might have been changed, maybe you can test the connection with the data source and the refresh in power bi desktop to see if it works.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks for your answer Selina Zhu,

First of all, answering your questions, yes i am conecting to Netsuite through ODBC and the "shared library manager" not sure what is referring about, since Netsuite it is a SaaS solution, we just login via web to the application.

I have tried to refresh in Power Bi Desktop and same error happens:

ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]The specified procedure could not be found. ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]An error occurred in the shared library manager. ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]The specified procedure could not be found. ERROR [HY000] [NetSuite][ODBC 64bit driver][64bit Client]An error occurred in the shared library manager

Many thanks again!

Marina

Hi @Anonymous ,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

Have you tried reconnecting to the data source in power bi desktop and was it successful?

The error should be caused by ODBC, is your configuration process correct? make sure you install the latest ODBC driver.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Selina,

Thanks for your help!

Yes I checked everything was properly configured.

So I just repeated de ODBC driver installation from scratch:

1. I downloaded the driver from Netsuite (64 bits)

2. Executed the .exe twice:

2.1 First for uninstalling the current driver

2.2 Second for installing again the driver

3. Configured the System DSN for Netsuite

and then it worked again... So really I will never know the root cause or if another solution could be possible...

Many thanks for your answer!

Marina 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors