Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IcaroCbmm

Data refresh issue for one single user.

Dear all,

Good day.

I am assisting a colleague (let's call her A) in the office who owns a dashboard and share it with other colleagues (about 20 ppl). One of those colleagues (let's call him B) suddenly wasn't able to see the latest updates of this dashboard anymore, "A" manually refreshed the dashboard manytimes but still, "B" can't see the latest dashboard data. 

One of the attempts taken was to remove "B" from the 'Direct Access' list (see below) and add again. We waited a couple of hours, could be a server delay, but no success.

IcaroCbmm_0-1630058694133.png

"B" has recently change the pwd, so we cleaned the history, tried incognito mode, validated in a different equipment but we had no success at all. We also tried the following "link command", but still nothing changed: 

Any suggestions, please?

Kind regards!

3 REPLIES 3
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @IcaroCbmm

Is RLS applied to this dataset? Please check.

If you still have some question, please don't hesitate to let me known.‌‌

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Please clarify the terminology.  When you say dashboard, do you mean Report? Is this on shared capacity or on Premium?

Hi!

Yes I mean report, sorry for the confusion.

All users are PBI Pro. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors