Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Copy paste visual as image only part of chart

Hi guys,

I can't figure out why when I copy visual as an image it is copying only part of it:

This is visual data goes up till 2019:

XeniaLi_0-1651574113685.png

But when I copy as image it copies only until 2015

XeniaLi_1-1651574173413.png

I wonder why it is copying only some part of line chart? And how can I copy full?

6 REPLIES 6
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Are you copying on the same page of the same report? If not, check if there is a filter on the page, and check the filter on the visual.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, same page, same report. 

1st image is print screen is how I see it, second is how it is copied as an image from Pbi.

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for your reply.

Not able to reproduct it in my side, could you share a sample file for us to check? Thank you.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-xiaotang 

Thank you for coming back to me. Unfortunately I'm unable to share this file. 

It cuts line chart which have scroll at the bottom, it cuts line graph even if I open it in focus mode (which removes scroll).

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for your reply. According to your description, I think there is a filter on the copied image, so the lines will be truncated. Please check the filter pane again, 

vxiaotang_0-1652258395166.png

Best Regards,

Hello,

I have the exact same issue. In a bar chart where I have 14 categories in the Y axis and 2 fields of data in the X axis, when I do a copy image, it only copies only up to the 13th, so I'm missing one. There is indeed a filter, but it is intended to have a filter.

edit: Actually nevermind, I did try to just enlarge the chart until the scroll bar goes away, then do a right click copy image, now it fits everything. Not sure if that fixed it, but I have yet to find out since sometimes the chart that I have might have 20 categories in the Y axis.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors