Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sgruber
Frequent Visitor

Can't get support on Power BI Pro Trial and won't let me purchase Pro

Please help, I have signed up for the PBI Pro Trial. I am experiencing an issue that I can't publish my dashboard with error "Publishing failed for an unknown reason". When I click on "Get Help", it logs me out and takes me to the  "powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/" page. From there, when I try to "Create Support Ticket", its tells me I need to upgrade to a the Pro version to get support. But if I choose "Purchase", it ultimately makes me sign in again and just takes me back to my Power BI app - Starting the circle all over again!Smiley Mad I have even tried from within the app to sign up for Pro but it says I'm already Pro because I'm on the trial. Please help! This is a viscous circle of endless frustration and as a result I can't resolve the issue I'm having with publishing my dashboard.!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @sgruber,

Perhaps you can follow below article which about purchasing power bi:

Purchasing Power BI Pro

In addition, you can also share some detail content of your issue here.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @sgruber,

Perhaps you can follow below article which about purchasing power bi:

Purchasing Power BI Pro

In addition, you can also share some detail content of your issue here.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Xiaoxin, I've asked our administrators to see if they can activiate the Pro licence from the admin console for Office 365 as I did not manage in my personal capacity based on you instructions.

The details of the error can be found in another post at:

community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Publishing-failed-for-an-unknown-reason/td-p/182336/jump-to/first-u...

Thank you for you help. Any assitance with the issue would be greatly appreciated!:)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors