Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Tania_2024

Cambio de imagen

Buenas tardes, tengo unos tableros que están en un área de trabajo (Workspace) en Power BI Service (Power BI Web). La solicitud es realizar el cambio de unas imágenes que poseen estos tableros. Sin embargo, al tratar de hacerlo en la barra superior no me aparece la opción de insertar imagen y no me deja cambiarla. Descarté que fuera un tema de permisos porque el usuario con el que trabajo es el dueño de los tableros y me permite hacer otros cambios. Traté de abrirlos en Power BI Desktop pero no puedo ver los archivos que están en el área de trabajo (Workspace) de (Power BI Web). 

El apoyo que le solicito es para saber cómo puedo editar esas imágenes ya sea desde la WEB o saber si se puede abrir el Worspace en la aplicación de escritorio para cambiarlas ya que ahí sí me permite hacer esta función con otros tableros que están locales.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-weiyan1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tania_2024 ,

Based on your description, you can do the following to add an image to your dashboard.

vweiyan1msft_2-1707362997713.png

vweiyan1msft_0-1707362856264.png

Result is as below.

vweiyan1msft_3-1707363011507.png

If you want to change the image, you can click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner to manipulate as needed.

vweiyan1msft_1-1707362868142.png

For more you may refer to:

Add images, videos, and more to your dashboard - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Yulia Yan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-weiyan1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tania_2024 ,

Based on your description, you can do the following to add an image to your dashboard.

vweiyan1msft_2-1707362997713.png

vweiyan1msft_0-1707362856264.png

Result is as below.

vweiyan1msft_3-1707363011507.png

If you want to change the image, you can click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner to manipulate as needed.

vweiyan1msft_1-1707362868142.png

For more you may refer to:

Add images, videos, and more to your dashboard - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Yulia Yan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors