Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Miruthan
Advocate II
Advocate II

Table visual not rendering properly in PowerBi Report Server on premises

Hi,

we have simple table visual in our page, we developed our report on October release powerbi desktop, in desktop it is coming fine, but in Powerbi report server, table visual has laoding for a min and showing blank.

The same table visual developed on June dekstop release and publised to same powerbi server , it is working cool.

Powerbi report server on June version.

Please share some insights.

Thanks

Miru

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @muchinski

Thanks!

It  worked!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
muchinski
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hello @Miruthan,

I had the same problem after the upgrade and the solution was cleaning the cache from my browser. I  hope it helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clearing browser cache was required for me too. (Chrome)

Hi @muchinski

Thanks!

It  worked!

orentsio
Frequent Visitor

Hi

I have the same problem.. I have upgraded PBRS and PBI desktop to the latest version (October)

How do I verify that i am using the right and matching versions  of Power BI Report Server and Power BI Desktop?

PBRS version 1.1.6513.3500

PBI Desktop version 2.51.4885.1041 (64 bit)

Please advise

Jon-Heide
Employee
Employee

HI Miru - you need to use the matching versions of PowerBI desktop with PowerBI Report Server. It's not supported to use a newer (October) desktop with an older server (June). You can always double check you have the right version by selecting the download --> pbi desktop option in the server web portal. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.