Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GabrielAngulo

Issue refreshing with incremental refreshing

Hi community. I'm having an issue when I try to refresh my report. I've configurate incremental refresh with 2 differents tables.

When I apply to one of them, (it's a very simple table), wverithing is ok.

But when I try to apply to the second one, which is a little bit more complicated, having been modified in Power Query, then it fails.

44.PNG

The error message is as follows:

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

• Data source error{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Erro durante a avaliação."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}
  • Cluster URIWABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • Activity ID3f16c325-22fb-4dd1-9b45-cbde1e8266e7
  • Request ID433f383a-fd9c-7522-67cc-0229ab5acd6d
  • Time2020-11-05 19:03:56Z

I don't know where is the problem. When I go to settings and see parameters, it seems like it doesn't recognized what I've configured in Desktop version.

Any idea what could be happening? 

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

where does the error appear, in Power BI Desktop during "Close and Apply"  or when you refresh? Or in the service?

Note: Your RangeStart and RangeEnd parameter values are wildly unhelpful.  You are supposed to choose a narrow date range that is just enough for development work. These default values have nothing to do with how the final result on the service looks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.