Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

M_nwadibia
Resolver III
Resolver III

How to Stop Reports in Report Server from Running

Hello,

Is there a way I can stop my reports in report server from running without disabling the subscription one by one?

I have 35 reports uploaded but on public holidays they are not expected to run. I individually disable them which is a pain and enable them after holiday's. The number of reports may grow over time. I will appreciate a solution

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

No there is no global "pause all" option or anything like that. You could write a powershell script to loop through all the subscriptions (or a specific list of them) and disable them all that way using these cmdlets microsoft/ReportingServicesTools: Reporting Services Powershell Tools (github.com)

View solution in original post

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

You can change the default timeout in the site settings ( from the gear icon in the top right corner of the portal)

d_gosbell_0-1681865157620.png

And you can override this in the report properties for an individual report. Just click on the ... menu for the report and click on the Manage option.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

You can change the default timeout in the site settings ( from the gear icon in the top right corner of the portal)

d_gosbell_0-1681865157620.png

And you can override this in the report properties for an individual report. Just click on the ... menu for the report and click on the Manage option.

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

No there is no global "pause all" option or anything like that. You could write a powershell script to loop through all the subscriptions (or a specific list of them) and disable them all that way using these cmdlets microsoft/ReportingServicesTools: Reporting Services Powershell Tools (github.com)

One more Question. How can I adjust the RDL time-out so that if it runs for just 1hr and it does not export to user the report should stop execution. I have been searching for Video's on how to modify time out without success

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors