Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Atinder
Helper III
Helper III

convert Inventory pcs to Displays

Hello,

I need help with Converting my inventory from pcs to Sales unit of measure  Which can be displays, PCS, mastercase.

How Can i link these 2 table or add new cloumn which can convert all my items from pcs to sales unit of measure.  So, I can see how many displays or master I have to sell.

Atinder_0-1643425371216.png

Atinder_2-1643425550196.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-chenwuz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Atinder ,

Is that you want some dax to get the inventory from table1 for table2. It just some thing like vlookup values in excel. If i am right, in Power BI you can try LOOKUPVALUE. If there are some relationships between table1 and table2, you can try to create column via RELATED('table1'[inventoty] ) in table2. Contribute to this, you need the primary column ( unique times in column of table1) avoiding get wrong result. Or some measures like this.

Column =
CALCULATE(
    MAX( table1[Inventory] ),
    FILTER(
        table1,
        [No] = EARLIER( table2[Item_No] )
            && [Sales_Unit_of_Measure] = EARLIER( table2[Code] )
    )
)

If i misunderstood you please share sample data and expect result.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

It is not clear (to me) what the issue is. Please provide a more detailed explanation of what you are aiming to achieve. What have you tried and where you are stuck?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors