Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ptsydney
Regular Visitor

change one drive password

HELPPPPP!

I have been running my dashboard successfully for a couple of months.

Data model created onsite in excel.  Uploaded to One Drive as my source file.  This morning I changed my One Drive password (couldnt remember it so had to reset).  Now I am getting an error

"It appears that your OneDrive - Personal password has changed or expired.  To fix this issue, delete the dataset (which will also delete your reports) and re-import the file."

I have 28 reports, and 28 associated dashboards.  Simply deleting them and starting again really isnt an option and seems ridiculous?  How can I change the password setting for the original file?  I tried to go back into OneDrive and change the password back to an old one (found it!) and it wont let me as you cant use a previous password.

HELP!

1 REPLY 1
cogahson

i got the same problem! i did the scenario same like @Ptsydney but always failed.

please help

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors