Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

There weren't enough elements in the enumeration to complete the operation when trying to refresh a table

I've read similar topic and the provided solutions have not resolved the issue in my case: timestamps, empty columns, duplicates, table not loading, etc.

Here's the interesting thing: I have a computer at my office and another one at home; both connect to the server (OneDrive Pro) where I have the power bi file reports and tables; both computers have the latest PBI update (Sept 2023), the one at work is the one giving me the error message, the one at home, when refreshing the same table, loads and updates the report just fine. Any idea where this problem could be?

2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for reaching out.

I have checked but will take a deeper look, but again, the interesting thing here is the report works fine in my home computer; I don't get any error messages here. Any ideas why the same file gives me error message in the work computer and not the home computer (accessing the file stored in work server via VPN)?

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

check for intermediate steps that come up empty (ie without any rows).

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors